Skip to content
Sendle delivery terms
- Depending on our network of delivery providers we may not deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags or parcel lockers and deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays as they apply nationally and to each State.
- We provide customers with an estimated date of delivery, however, these estimates are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
- All parcels are tracked within Sendle’s network of delivery providers. A parcel may be forwarded outside of this network and Sendle will cease receiving the tracking information. International deliveries will be processed by the global postal network and Sendle will rely on the tracking information received by postal operators.
- Parcels may be left unattended at the delivery address when marked “Authority to Leave” or “ATL” if the delivery provider deems it safe to do so. Sendle holds no responsibility for goods left unattended at a delivery address when the parcel is marked “ATL”.
- When choosing “ATL” the sender can select from a list of delivery instructions. These instructions may not be applicable or be ignored in some countries where postal providers are following different processes.
- If a parcel has been returned to depot and no instructions are provided by receiver within 5 days the parcel may be returned to sender at the discretion of the network provider.
- Sendle may make one attempt to re-deliver the parcel free of charge.
- If the first re-delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then the Customer may be able to arrange to collect the parcel from the courier or pay for a new delivery.
- In some cases, Sendle may allow a parcel to be marked as ‘Signature on Delivery’. Where a parcel is marked “signature on delivery”, the delivery agent will require a signature to deliver the parcel. The signature is a record only of delivery to the address on the label, Sendle is not responsible for ensuring delivery to a particular recipient at an address.
- We rely upon the delivery details provided by the Sender, if an item is not accepted for delivery the parcel may be returned to the Sender.
- Our delivery agents reserve the right to decline to enter any premises that they deem to be dangerous or unsafe. If this occurs, Sendle will attempt to contact the receiver to make alternative arrangements, failing which the parcel will be returned to the sender.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist